- Last night I went to bed at 1:30 am and knew that I needed to be at the gym at 5am for my mini triathlon workout. I woke up exhausted - wanting to stay in the bed
- Victory: I slept a little more but made it to the gym and got in a nice mini tri workout.
- When I finished my bike workout - my legs were throbbing and I thought I could not run any faster than a light jog at 5mph.
- Victory: I jogged for a bit then really pushed it. I ended up doing the fastest mile I've ever done at 7mph (8.57 min mile) and I didn't feel like I was going to die. This is really not a big deal to a runner, but to me it is huge. I've only pushed above 6.4 when doing 1 minute sprint intervals.
- I was starving in the morning and wanted to have some of the kids delicious bagels and cream cheese.
- Victory: i made a protein shake and prepared and packed my clean diet for the day. I had an awesome day with my nutrition. I ate clean all day.
- I thought about the chocolate jar a few times and thought about having a piece.
- Victory - I totally resisted and had nothing.
Weekly target status : run- 3 of 8 miles done, swim-18 of 65 laps done, bike-10 of 65miles . I have a ways to go - I think i'll need to workout 2x a day for 2 days between now and Sunday.
diet- breakfast: Protein shake, Lunch: roasted veggies, tofu, Snack apple/Peanut butter, Dinner: Tomato and onion stir fry , Snack : 9 cashew nuts. 1232 calories
Workout- 30 min swim, 30 min bike, 15m run burned 809 calories
Deficit: 1662 ...
Weight: down 1lb from lowest so far -- cumulative loss 55lbs
It was a good day.