- Monday - Swim 30m, Bike 1hour spinning, Run 2 miles easy pace
- Tuesday - run 15min, strength train 1 hour , 15min abs (my tapes)
- Wed - Same as Monday
- Thursday - Same as Tuesday
- Friday - Long cardio - my choice Spinning+ eliptical + 15m running
- Saturday - Long bike ride
- Sunday - chill (unless I have waffles)
Today's workout went according to plan . I ran 15 minutes - well almost (2 1/2 min warm up and cool down and a 10 min mile). This was actually pretty hard-- since I usually go really easy with running (5.3-5.6). It was hard and it felt pretty good when I was all done.
After my quick run warmup, I did The Firm tape (Body Sculpt) with really heavy weights then I did Core Max with Cathe for 15 minutes.
Total time -- 1.22 minutes , 516 calories average hr of 122.
I ate well - but not enough. Shake for breakfast, tomato soup with tofu for lunch and salad for dinner. A few hershey's kisses for good measure:) . All told - roughly 1300 calories. I need to add snacks and drink more water.